Write for Us!
Redline360 is looking for automotive writers to help propel Redline360 to become a premier automotive destination.
If you have a passion for the automotive industry, aftermarket performance and content production, we’re looking for you! For this position, you are able to work remote. We’re looking for someone to work 5 days a week and produce at least 5 pieces of compelling and thoughtful content per day.
Requirements for our ideal candidate
- Must have at least 2 years of experience writing automotive news and content stories for an English-Language automotive website on a daily basis.
- Must have access to automotive manufacturer press release sites
- Must have knowledge of social media tools
- Must have knowledge of photo editing software and have a solid understanding of copyright laws
- Must have a way to obtain breaking and interesting automotive stories and be up to date on all of the latest automotive news, tech and information
Got what it takes?
Send an email to sales (at) redline360.com and in the subject put “Applying for the writer position”. Include at least 2 original content samples with at least 500 words and an enticing subject for each piece of content.
Provide links to your previous work, experience and some information about yourself. Please include salary requirements.
We hope to hear from you!